Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Mormon News

News of the Mormon world  |  Home of the Mormon News Podcast

Sports

Woman says ex-BYU QB Jake Retzlaff missed settlement payment in sex assault lawsuit

August 18, 2026 at 11:06 AM MT · via FOX 13 Salt Lake City · Summarized by Mormon News from original reporting

Woman says ex-BYU QB Jake Retzlaff missed settlement payment in sex assault lawsuit
Image via FOX 13 Salt Lake City

The woman who accused former BYU quarterback Jake Retzlaff of sexual assault in a lawsuit last year is asking a judge to intervene, saying Retzlaff has missed a settlement payment, according to FOX 13 Salt Lake City. The two parties reached a settlement agreement after she filed suit, but she now alleges he has failed to meet the payment terms. Retzlaff has not publicly responded to the new filing.

Read the full story at FOX 13 Salt Lake City

More coverage of this story

Mormon News summarizes reporting from established outlets and always links to the original. See an error? Report it.

More in Sports